Have a low credit score but need a credit card? Here’s a list of credit cards to check out.
Obtaining a credit card when you have poor credit can be quite the challenge. Often times, credit card issuers want nothing to do with your 600 FICO score because you’re seen as a risk. Fortunately, if you look hard enough, there are a few unsecured credit cards tailored to consumers on the lower end of the FICO score ladder.
However, while you may be able to obtain unsecured credit, it will come at a price. To compensate for the risk involved, card issuers generally charge high interest rates as well as mandatory annual fees. You’ll find several credit cards for individuals with poor credit below. If you own a card with a low interest rate and low fees that hasn’t made our list, please let us know and we’ll gladly add it.
Discover it® Secured Credit Card – No Annual Fee*
- No annual fee. No late fee on your first late payment.
- No increase to your APR for paying late.*
- Earn 2% cash back at restaurants & gas stations on up to $ 1,000 in combined purchases each quarter. Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Discover doubles all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year. New cardmembers only.*
- Your credit line will equal your security deposit amount of $ 200 or more.*
- Monthly reviews start at 12 months to see if you qualify to get your security deposit back while you continue to enjoy your card benefits.*
- Reports to 3 major credit bureaus so you can build or rebuild credit with responsible use.*
- See your FICO® Credit Score for free on monthly statements & online.*
First Progress Platinum Elite MasterCard® Secured Credit Card
- Fund your new MasterCard® secured credit card with your tax refund today!
- Receive Your Card More Quickly with New Expedited Processing Option
- No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval
- Good for Car Rental, Hotels; Anywhere Credit Cards are Accepted!
- Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish Credit History
- Credit Line Secured by Your Fully-Refundable Deposit of $ 200 – $ 2,000 Submitted with Application
- Just Pay Off Your Balance and Receive Your Deposit Back at Any Time
- 24/7 Online Access to Your Account
Topics: Credit Cards
UnsecuredCredit – BingNews