JCL Personal Loan FAQ
What is the maximum amount you can borrow?
Borrowable amount of up to RM50,000 for a maximum loan tenure of five years.
Applicant must be between the age 18 to 60 above to qualify.
Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen or permanent resident employed as a Government servant, employee of private sector organization, or self-employed with a minimum gross salary of RM1,000 per month or annual income of RM12,000.
What will it cost you and how will you be charged?
One time set-up fee:
- 0.5% of approved loan amount.
- Recurring payments:
- Monthly repayment comprising principal amount and interest charge via cash deposit, cheque deposit, Interbank GIRO (IBG), or MEPS Shared ATM fund transfer. Interest charge will be at 18% flat interest rate per annum.
- Late payment charges of 8% from outstanding loan amount. Late payment charges will increase your total outstanding loan amount.
- No penalty for early settlement.
Calculate the cost of taking up this loan using our calculator.
How long will the application take and what documentations are required?
Upon completing an application with iMoney, our representative will contact you within the same business day to confirm your application.
Thereafter, JCL will require 2 days to asses you documentation before deciding on approval
- Copy of NRIC (front and back)
- 3 months (most current) salary slips
- 3 months (most current) bank statements
- EPF or bank statement (most current)
- Current utility bill with current address
Can you apply if you have a bad CCRIS/ CTOS/ Credit Record?
JCL is doing an original multiangle analysis, so they have high approval rate. .
If you are looking for other personal loans, you may also consider
AmBank Islamic AmMoneyLine Facility-i
- With AmBank Islamic AmMoneyLine Facility-i, the personal loan comes with an fixed interest rate starting from 8% p.a. This personal loan has a maximum tenure of 8 years. It also comes with a minimum income requirement of RM2,000.
- Standard Chartered CashOne-i
- Standard Chartered CashOne has a flat interest rate starting from 8.5% p.a. The maximum tenure for this personal loan is 5 years. It also comes with a minimum income requirement of RM3,000.
- RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres
- The personal loan rate for RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres starts from 8.28% p.a. It has a maximum tenure of 5 years. The personal loan also comes with a minimum income requirement of RM1,500.