June 12 (Reuters) – Goldfield Corp:
* On June 9, co, co’s unit, debtors, BB&T entered into a master loan agreement – SEC filing
* Goldfield Corp – borrowings of $ 15.6 million from $ 22.6 million equipment loan were used to pay in full all of outstanding BB&T loans
* Goldfield Corp – $ 22.6 million equipment loan will mature and will be due and payable in full on March 9, 2021
* Goldfield Corp – remaining portion of $ 22.6 million equipment loan balance will be drawn by co for equipment purchases that occurred by March 31, 2017
* Goldfield Corp – on June 9, 2017, debtors and BB&T entered into master loan agreement and terminated previous master loan agreement
* Master loan agreement restates same terms, conditions as those set forth previously, except for addition of a $ 22.6 million loan Source text: (http://bit.ly/2rmAJSa) Further company coverage:
Read the original article on Reuters. Copyright 2017. Follow Reuters on Twitter.