Oct 2 (Reuters) – Four Corners Property Trust Inc
* FCPT announces recasting and extension of $ 650 million unsecured credit facility
* Four Corners Property Trust Inc – recasting extended maturities of both term loan and revolving facility by two years
* Four Corners Property – expects to save at least $ 1.8 million in annual cash interest expense due to reduced margin pricing and lower unused revolver fees.
* Four Corners Property Trust Inc- entered into a $ 650 million credit agreement to replace company’s existing $ 750 million bank credit facility
* Four Corners Property – credit agreement includes a $ 250 million accordion feature such that credit facilities can be increased up to $ 900 million in aggregate
* Four Corners Property Trust Inc – new $ 400 million unsecured term loan matures in november 2022
* Four Corners Property Trust – new $ 250 million revolving credit facility matures in November 2021 and can be extended until Nov 2022 at company’s option Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: