March 17 (Reuters) – Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc:
* On March 16 terminated its five-year amended and restated credit agreement, dated as of September 25, 2012 – SEC Filing
* On March 16, 2017, company entered into a new five-year unsecured credit agreement
* Prior credit agreement was to mature on Sept 25, 2017, but was terminated in connection with execution of credit agreement
* Credit agreement provides for a $ 500 million revolving line of credit, with a $ 75 million letter of credit limit
* New credit agreement has a maturity date of March 16, 2022
* Credit agreement provides co may request at any time, commitments under facility be increased by total amount not to exceed $ 250 million Source text: (http://bit.ly/2nzX1PX) Further company coverage:
Read the original article on Reuters. Copyright 2017. Follow Reuters on Twitter.